6 de set de 2016
I like it and I did never imagined the abundance of its content based on today's market.
Really the course helped me a lot and immediately started implementing what I learned.
Thank you Coursera
6 de jan de 2018
Very well done, these teachers and other important figures involved in the course are sharing extensive knowledges and they are teaching very clearly making the topic easy to comprehend, BRAVO!!!
por Vincent V•
18 de abr de 2021
Bon cours, manque juste un aspect revenue management ciblé sur les techniques de ventes et les process
por Vasso M•
23 de dez de 2020
very well structured. i suggest it to everyone who is intesested in or working on Hotel distribution.
por Siddhant P G•
13 de mai de 2020
Absolutely creative and easy to understand! Thank you ESSEC Business school for this wonderful course.
por Kevin T•
19 de jan de 2021
Good fundamentals course, but so much is about distribution technology it needs to be updated.
por Emma K•
25 de jul de 2020
A comprehensive, beginners overview of the hotel industry. Reinforces industry knowledge.
por Barbara A P•
12 de abr de 2021
Interesting, well structured and clear. A good starting point to consolidate the basics.
por Bhuban C U•
23 de set de 2018
I am satisfied about this course and if you give me this opportunity to work with us.
4 de nov de 2019
The course is interesting and gives a good insight on basics for revenue management.
por Natalie N•
18 de mai de 2020
Very informative but reading materials and content could use an update since 2015
por Regina L•
28 de mai de 2018
Very Good - just needs a little update but otherwise highly recommended
por Stéphane G•
19 de jan de 2021
Excellent bases when you are a virgin in the field !
por Ivan G L•
14 de fev de 2016
Very informative but the practice tests had some bugs in it.
por IDRIS, S•
22 de mai de 2020
One of the best course for everyone in the hotel industry.
por Deleted A•
22 de jun de 2019
Very good course, maybe more multiple choice test.
26 de jan de 2022
the supp reading links were mostly expired.
por Vo H S•
23 de jul de 2020
This course is useful for beginners
por Josephine B•
23 de mai de 2020
A bit outdated. Needs to be updated
por Muhammad E M M•
20 de set de 2021
It's really good job, thank you
por Goutham B•
2 de nov de 2015
Test review for this course
por Rohit K•
4 de mai de 2020
Great knowledge to learn
por Mascia M•
9 de jun de 2017
interesting and clear
por Pravesh D•
13 de nov de 2020
por Ross M•
4 de set de 2018
por DEBASISH S•
6 de ago de 2020
por Fabiana F d L•
22 de dez de 2015
In my humble opinion it is necessary to review some points in this module:
1) Video Content: Making more dynamic, switch between explanations and slides in full screen. Only explanations, it is very tiring to attend the classes. The video would be ideal as shown in week 4 of this Mooc: How the hotel shouldnt work with Expedia? or video: How to hotel shouldnt work with Booking.com?
2) Analysis requested: In the first week the requested analysis was of a very high level, it required knowledge of financial analysis and hotel area. In my case, I felt much difficulty because I do not have any knowledge in the hotel industry. And analyzing the exercise, I realized it was necessary to have knowledge of financial ratios of profitability and a certain familiarity in the hotel industry. I left a comment on the discussion board stating that I was not feeling safe to do the exercise. However, there was no demonstration by the teachers of the course.
In short, I was not feeling prepared, let alone analyze colleagues. The first time, did not get the minimum score. The second time, with the longest time, I could better perform the exercise. But rather it was the result of review of financial ratios and other other accessories. I realized that those who examined me in the first and second time, had little or no idea about financial analysis. And another point that struck me was that one of the people who fell for me to analyze, was all in white and the person apologized for failing to do. With nothing to analyze, I did not think fair to give a low rating, so I preferred not to analyze. If the person left blank, something needs to be revised.
When mounting a course, you have to take into consideration that there are different levels of students: beginner, intermediate and advanced in the subject matter.
The first week was not to have been given is analysis. It could have been the third or fourth week of this Mooc, so it would have time for a further deepening of the matter addressed.
3) Amount of content: Adding the video, quiz and analysis, are about 30 content. It is very tiring and little time for such content. Could decrease the amount of video and quiz, relocating to another week course or Mooc.
4) Feedback: Teachers need to leave a contact way (facebook, twitter, etc.) and be active in Coursera forum or leave a wizard to ask questions when needed.
5) Notes: He missed the weight of the notes. I found a little confusing the allocation of notes.
6) Curriculum: Missed curriculum (biography) of teachers. No contact information.
7) Books: Missed suggestions of books in the hotel industry.
Anyway, these are only observed points in order to contribute to development of course. Thanks for listening.