Comentários e feedback de alunos de Capstone (React App) da instituição Meta
Sobre o curso
This course enables you to demonstrate multiple skills from this program by solving an authentic real-world problem. Each module includes a brief recap of, and links to, content that you have covered in previous courses in this program. The course Capstone project will test your knowledge and understanding in mobile development using React Native.
To complete this course, you will need React Native experience.
During this course, you will be guided through the process of building an app, combining all the skills and technologies you've learned throughout this program to solve the problem at hand.
By the end of this course, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Set up a development environment for working on a React Native project
- Set up a remote GitHub repository to which you can commit local project changes
- Apply UX and UI principles to guide creation of a wireframe and prototype for your app
- Develop screens for a React Native app featuring various components and interactive elements
- Design an onboarding process for welcoming new users to your app
- Set up a navigation flow to enable users to move between screens in your app
- Fetch data from a remote server and store it in a database, and then render it in your app
- Implement data filtering functionality to enable users to customize information
- Evaluate the work of your peers and provide informed and constructive feedback
On completion of the Capstone project, you’ll have a job-ready portfolio that you can show to recruiters, demonstrate during interviews and impress potential employers....