Sep 21, 2016
Great course for those trying to understand how ro analyse and process text data. It has the right amount of tools to help you understand the basics of information retrieval and search engines.
Aug 29, 2016
A great overview of text retrieval methods. Good coverage of search engines. A longer course will cover search engine better (remember this is a 6 weeker)
por Lee Chung Leuk•
Nov 21, 2018
Some mistakes in subtitle. and it is better to break down the long videos into smaller sections, illustrate the concepts with more graphs,picture and animation.
por Luong Anh Tuan•
Nov 21, 2018
It is a great course, highly recommended for those who wants to work in the AI
por Amrit Shankar Dutta•
Sep 30, 2018
very very good
por Phillip J. Vuchetich•
Sep 11, 2018
The quiz content is out of sync with the lecture content and has not been fixed after what appears to be 2 years of comments in the course error message board and weekly discussion boards.
por Rex Ovie Otavotoma•
Aug 30, 2018
The most terrible specialization anyone would ever waste his or her time on! Sometimes i fell asleep lol
por Yongyi Zhou•
Aug 24, 2018
I'd appreciate Prof.Zhai's lesson design with robust framework. BUT I really can not accept that the mistake that homework putted in wrong week and STILL NOT FIXED AFTER TWO YEARS!
por KM Rao•
Aug 24, 2018
Need indetail inputs on algorithm usage and correct MeTA assignments with working scripts. That makes learning a complete curve.
por Gustavo Lobo Aguilar•
Aug 19, 2018
Great at theory and concept explanation... but just few examples and zero programming applications.
por Sergei Averkiev•
Aug 14, 2018
Usefull course with lack of support.
por Ian Wang•
Aug 02, 2018
Good class, knowledge learned. Below are some problems I personally encountered.
* there are almost no explanations of the quiz/exam answers and some questions in quizzes did not match the course progress. However, before the final quiz, there is a small quiz in advance, you can do small quizzes for unlimited times and it resembles the final quizzes. Maybe the author designed this on purpose for the users to learn by trial and error?
Another way is finish courses of the next week, and then come back to finish the quiz of the previous week.
* some concepts require previous knowledge, otherwise you'll have to Google during the class.
* It might take some time to get used to the speaker's accent for non-English speakers.
* suggest that the instructor could use a touch screen or stylus to illustrate on screen.
* The honor missions are out-dated and requires a lot of de-bugging.