Comentários e feedback de alunos de Establishing Team Purpose da instituição Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP)
Sobre o curso
Welcome to Leading StandOut Teams: Establishing Team Purpose.
This course will help you craft your story and learn how to get even better at telling stories about purpose that will have a profound impact on your team. Then, we’re going to talk about rituals for keeping your team connected. Last, we will explore what celebration looks like at your company and on your team, and how your team responds to it.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Create and explain in a story-telling format your “Purpose Story.”
- Describe the importance of team connections and successfully implement ways to make these connections productive and meaningful.
- Design a story-telling format for your “Purpose Story."
- Define storytelling and tips to help you share a more compelling story.
- Identify challenges, choices, and outcomes in crafting a compelling story.
- Apply strengths to your story and construct a final draft.
- Compare and contrast rituals vs. Routines.
- Identify what celebration looks like at your company and determine how to reward the right behaviors for more of the same.
One: Creating Compelling Stories. Craft your story and learn how to get even better at telling stories about purpose — what we’ll call “Purpose Stories” — that will have a profound impact on your team.
Two: Keeping the Team Connected. Learn rituals for keeping your team connected, what are rituals, why connecting with the team (and the team members connecting with each other) is important, and how you can make connections productive and meaningful.
Three: Celebrating People. Explore what celebration looks like at your company and on your team, and how your team responds to it. Look at how to reward productive behaviors and the impact that doing so can have on your employees, teams, and even your organization.
This is a beginner's course, intended for team leaders with an interest in Leading StandOut Teams. It includes lecture videos by StandOut Strengths Coaches, practice quizzes, graded quizzes, peer-reviewed assignments, discussion prompts, and activity guides to facilitate ongoing learning and provide a structure to make sense of learning so that it can be embedded into real change.
To succeed in this course, you should be willing to self-reflect and open to shifting perspectives. Making the effort will result in a positive and fulfilling response....