14 de ago de 2020
The capstone is interesting, challenging, and give space for finding practical solutions to a real-life scenario. Great way to try implementing all the theoretical knowledge learned in other courses.
18 de out de 2016
My very first specialization. It wasn't that easy. But I'm sure worth it. Thank you, Coursera. Thank you, teachers! Hope that knowledge (and certificate, as well) will help me to enhance my career.
por Brett C M•
21 de dez de 2019
This capstone is significantly intense. Hard questions and lots of incremental research. Very valuable to do the peer reviews and see how other learners interpret the questions and apply their knowledge.
por Nelson D C G•
8 de fev de 2016
There were parts where the lack of context felt worse than others. In general, it was OK but I think with the years it will improve.
por ASTHA P•
7 de out de 2020
Good application based module, it made me apply all the techniques previously learned.
por Zeynep A K•
8 de jan de 2017
Excellent course, the only advice is it takes 10-12 hrs per week, plan accordingly.
por Nicole W•
26 de mai de 2020
It was a good course to apply all of the lessons in the first six courses.
por Enoch D A•
17 de jun de 2020
i enjoyed applying what i learned to a real life project
por KONSTANTINOS D•
28 de fev de 2022
nice leson but needs more available sources
por Deepak V•
12 de fev de 2016
It wasn't structured that well, Plus most of had to make a digital marketing report for the first time without even a sample of how industry experts expect to see when they look ata repot
por Hardik M•
18 de set de 2020
The course outline is well-defined, and the project is also a good one. The only drawback is that the course materials have become a little outdated.
por Erin P•
17 de fev de 2016
Lack of information and clear direction. I could have produced a more cohesive document if all of the deliverables were described from the beginning.
por Andrejs V•
24 de fev de 2016
Just three stars for the topic chosen Grainger, a bit to complicated and sometimes not strait-forwarded tasks.
9 de jan de 2017
It is ok, and not as good as the marketing class from warton
por Roya G•
23 de ago de 2020
Course topics and material were outdated.
por Siddharth C•
23 de set de 2020
1. Very good way of applying what was learnt in the courses done earlier.
2. Purge old submissions from 2015/2016
3. Content/Problem statement should be reviewed E.g Visitors to Boschtools website can now visit Grainger directly, without leaving the website.Similarly We are working on Bosch & Grainger using Display & Email in their strategy, whereas these seem to be least drivers of traffic to their websites.
4. Share what the client actually did – to see how far what was proposed , was used.
5. Mandate a document upload for assignments. I have flagged assignments that do not have the mandated attachments. Peer grading in this course boarders a sham here, with people openly asking for a full rating because they have done the same for your assessment.
6. Please Control plagiarizing- Initial Submission can be made using any file and then someone else’s work can be copied and the original submission , be edited back. I have seen many such cases
7. Need a Reference Response in Key areas, as peer grading does not highlight all the aspects that should be considered. Yes, protecting this content from plagiarizing, will be an issue. - Donot know if the answers we gave were generally in the correct direction or way off the mark
8. Module -5 could be scheduled earlier, as Research guides Actions
9.The Background/momentum built in week1 , is lost in rest of the weeks